[F4M] November '18, Let's have some real fun ⚤

Discussion in 'KIK Nudes' started by NikkiRiven, Mar 15, 2018.

1. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is my sole thread at SextingName!
    I'm here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Skype & Kik.

I'm ready to please & satisfy, sext, cam & chat with you only if you're +18.

My services include:

Skype shows
    I've been giving shows for quite a while! Feel free to hit me up for a preview, I can do a 10, 15min show or even an hour long one depending on your needs, likes & kinks! A girl moaning your name live is one of the naughtiest experiences online x

Live nudes & sexting
    Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes & some good sexting anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering on time & in an sexy manner! ;)

Girlfriend experience
    This one's for the shy guys! If you're looking to get some experience with a girl before going for the real thing I might be what you're searching for! Hmu, let's get to know & help each other! :)

Where to contact me

Kik: NikkiiRvn97
    Forum:
    Private message me, I will probably reply :)

What to remember

Don't spam.
    Be naughty in fun ways!
    And watch out for imposters (always double check the usernames)

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  2. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

I know that every guys has his way to turn on a woman. Come show me what you can do and I'll glad to show you mine Hit me up if you're into some serious and naughty fun with a sexy and real girl

3. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Don't waste more of your time looking for a real girl to have some decent fun guys! Hit me up and let me show you what naughty fun really mean ;) I'm open to try new stuff so give me some good ideas to play with hehe xx

Message me if you're only over +18!

4. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Friday night guys, let's give to this night the meaning it really deserves to have :) Naughty and sexy hehe ;) Hit me up if you're looking for a skype show, naughty sexting, GFE or more. Only guys over 18! Let's keep things serious!

5. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Serious and naughty girl looking to spend some sexy and quality time with serious guys and have some fun ;) From live shows to naughty sexting, GFE and more are waiting those of you who are interested for something different xx Hit me up on Skype or Kik if you're over 18!

6. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Naughty European girl doing live shows, naughty vids and sexting to serious guys! Message me on Kik or Skype if you're interested to have some naughty fun with a real and sexy girl ;) Always ready to prove myself quick and easy on Skype ;) It's fine if you're shy guys, just be yourself ;) It's easier than you think xx

7. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Looking for a real girl to have some naughty fun with? Just throw me a message, let me verify myself on skype if you want me to and have some real fun together. I'm open to try new stuff with you guys, just be nice ;) Only guys over +18!

8. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Last Sunday before this month is over, let's make it even special with naughty fun on Skype or Kik. Live shows to GFE and naughty sexting are waiting for u if you show me that you're really want to spend some quality time with me ;) I can always prove I'm real on Skype to those who aren't sure I'm real xx

9. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

You can always make Monday a special and unique day and have some decent fun with a sexy and real girl. ;) Just be nice and serious and we can get naughty together, from GFE to live shows and more xx Just message me and let's rock! Only guys over 18!

10. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

I'm online guys! One day left before we say goodbye to October and welcome November. Let's keep these last 2 days naughty with live shows, sexting and more ;) I'm always ready to verify myself on Skype if you want me to :) Just be serious and nice with me

11. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Looking to have some naughty fun with a sexy and real girl? ;) Then message me on Kik or Skype for some live shows, naughty sexting, GFE and more xx You don't have to be shy with me guys, just relax and let me show you my kind of fun xx

12. NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven New Member

Your naughty girl is here guys ;) Ready for some naughty and real fun with some serious guys, on kik or skype for live shows, naughty sexting and more ;) Hit me up and let's get naughty together xx